Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- Updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
|Part number: 89611|
|Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line|
|Motor: 12V DC, series wound|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|
|Warranty: Limited lifetime|
|Pull by layer
|0||33 (10.27)||62 amps||1/10000 (4536)|
|2000 (910)||14.9 (4.5)||144 amps||2/8245 (3740)|
|4000 (1810)||11.2 (3.4)||215 amps||3/7014 (3181)|
|6000 (2720)||8.5 (2.6)||280 amps||4/6103 (2768)|
|8000 (3630)||6.5 (2.0)||353 amps|
|10000 (4536)||4.8 (1.5)||409 amps|
Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum
All orders ship FREE! All orders placed before 2pm CST processed same day!
Full shipping details