The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field, and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 pound capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs, and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
|Part number: 95950|
|Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kgs)|
|Motor: 12V DC, Series Wound|
|Electrical controls: Solenoid|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) Lead|
|Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear|
|Brake: Automatic Direct Drive Cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 80 lbs. (36.3 kgs)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) Spydura Pro™ synthetic|
|Fairlead: Aluminum hawse with powder-coat finish|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Powder coat over primer undercoating|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
|Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum|
All orders ship FREE! All orders placed before 2pm CST processed same day!
Full shipping details