The Habitat Offroad Front Recovery Point Kit for the second generation Nissan Xterra adds a strong and reliable shackle mount to the front of your offroad rig. Ditch the factory recovery hook and utilize a safer and more robust, closed recovery system. Our kit bolts to the frame in the factory tow hook locations as well as a frame through bolt. The kit includes a pair of front recovery points, grade 10.9 hardware, and installation instructions. Save money by adding the two D-ring shackles to your kit!
Note: Minor trimming of front plastic bumper may be necessary.
- Thick, 1/2" steel construction
- Precision laser cut for precise fitment
- Black powder coat finish
- Utilizes 3 frame mounting points
- Grade 10.9 hardware included
- Work with 3/4" D-ring shackles
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA