9/15/20 Update: First batch is sold out. New orders will ship mid-October.
At this time, the kit will only fit Scouts with the update drawbar featuring the center support tube. Please call or email if you have any questions about fitment on your Scout, email@example.com.
Water, an essential element to life, and clean dishes. Outfit your Scout trailer with the Habitat Offroad 24-gallon water tank system and make your camping experience an easier one.
Our water tank system mounts underneath the trailer body on the second generation Smittybilt Scout, tucked up out of harms way and includes a strong, 3/16" aluminum skid plate. The steel side and rear mounts are fully powder-coated and feature an integrated pump mount. The kit includes fill and vent ports, hoses and fittings for an easy installation. Options for the kit include a Shurflo 12v on-demand electric water pump and a fold-out faucet can be added to the kit if desired.
- 1x, 24-gallon water tank
- 1x, 3/16" aluminum skid plate
- 2x, Side mounts
- 1x, Rear mount with integrated pump mount
- 1x, Tank fittings
- 1x, 1/2" ID hose and clamps
- 1x, Quick disconnect fittings
- 1x, Stainless hardware
- 1x, Installation instructions
- 1x, 12v Shurflo on-demand water pump, filter, fittings
- 1x, Fold-out faucet and mount
- Shipping via Freight - $99 flat rate charge to business address
- Residential Delivery - Additional $50 added to freight charge
Installation Note: Drilling into trailer body is required. Inlet and vent can be mounted on either side of tank. Please see installation instructions for full details.
Pump Electrical Note: Installations with optional 12v Shurflo pump must have an on-board battery system capable of supplying 12volts of power to the on-demand pump. Wiring harness must include 10amp fuse, relay and switch. If you need this wiring harness for your system, please follow this link below. Warranty is void if wired improperly and system, personal or trailer damage could occur.
- Smittybilt Scout 24-Gallon Water Tank Kit - Instructions PDF